THE JOY OF MOTHER ENDS NOW BY PRINCE JOE

THE JOY OF MOTHER ENDS NOW
.
Àbìmì! Tell me the foot steeps of your garulous milk?
Where thousand of my nipples as become wellspring,
To the joy I never counted as my dream,
Why are you so selfish to live?
.
Àbìmì!your shadow at night wasn't that bad to behold,
The sweet-sixteen waist of your gesture,
Its really missed from my brained brain,
To you I wear my agony of seasonless pain.
.
 Àbìmì! let me tell you my past days of barren,
Where my tears made a river,
Flowing to and fro down like a lively discussion,
To sadden my humble heart in pleading for suicide.
.
Àbìmì! Days have counted the earth root,
Let journey in light not darkness,
Cos your dictions I never seize  not to respect,
I'm sorry for low submission in making you back to earth.
.
Àbìmì! Tell me one thing I won't do for you,
To slaughter a cow or kill a  switch  amount of goat?
That,isn't my telling of NO,
let me hold a good Destiny of you.
.
Àbìmì!owls never learn to tell night to be,
Even vultures never seems to pull the trigger of No defeat,
Then why are you this and that?
Don't let me tail you like a human that calls himself ABIKU,an Episode sorrow.
☆2017☆
POETRY IS LIFE
[ALL RIGHT RESERVED]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU