I AM NOT TO BLAME BY PRINCE JOE

I
led the giant jumbo of a wicked triumphant,
Slamming the conspiracy of my door steps
beneath the episodes of flowing through death–
Of grasping at straws of veils.
.
AM
the dispirited crawling catastrophe of love,
Cozy it thrilling like flattery unruly sun ray.
From the hill down to the mountain of lust,
There I see chapters of unwanted souls.
.
NOT
from this Barnabas's shoe will I replace my foot,
But the big four of the globe resides in my head–
If I die of my ignorance,then am justified;
Till darkness calls me his kin,then I'll fall asleep.
.
TO
backbone purported my humble galling teeth;
From sparkling at night,preaching to the meats,
In count-less prayer,salvation never seize,
But boosting the power– turning to testimonies.
.
BLAME
me from passing through the fire of sleeping decades,
Where life ends a started journey of a thousand offspring,
To the rooted root of vascular resistance,
Because I am not myself to blame for your SHATTERED heart.
☆2017☆
POETRY IS LIFE
[All RIGHT RESERVED]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU