A ROOM TO-LET BY PRINCE JOE

A ROOM TO-LET

.
I have seen the lofty swing of sun,
From a city of sorrowful history,
With tears like humble parrot,
Of garboiled which garbled for sin.
.
For I have casted my sinful doubt,
Beneath the episodes of flowing wellspring,
With a tattered clothes of agony of pain,
So shall I sing along with my tears in fear.
.
I now dreamt of days like prodigal son,
For boys who went and never returned,
From the psalm and sermon of a stamerer,
That clad two naked seeds for water.
.
Pain is just to make a history,
From the emancipation of dreadful dream,
Exchanging brutality of broken pebbles,
Down to the other side of the room.
.
This is where we eat rusten foods,
With poisonous  milk of prey,
That fetched flustered flowing,
From sparkling at darkness's dawn.
.
For I have casted my vote on obdurate mountains,
Where my deeds shall  submit,
To the rooted root from decades,
To tell A ROOM TO-LET is a story of speechless-orphan.


☆2017☆
POETRY IS LIFE
[ALL RIGHT RESERVED]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU