LOVE BEYOND MEASURES(A DUET) BY SIR.PATRICK AND ESTHER EMMANUEL

LOVE BEYOND MEASURES
By:
_Sir Patrick_
        _&_
_Esther Emmanuel_

Her beauty taste like Morning song
Because the first time I saw her
She looks like home of an angel.
©Sir Patrick

Oh handsome!
You're beyond words can express, intriguing physique arose goosebumps in my body
Your eyes is brighter than the color of my skin.
©Esther

Now you are making me trip for you, I hope the sun never gets jealous of me for drowning in love with you.
©Sir Patrick

Crush is an understatement handsome; I want to be your light in darkness, give me the opportunity to bury my name in your heart so you'll never erase me.
©Esther

You are the only one my heart crave for
The only one made.
If loving you is a crime then I want to be sentenced to the peak of your heart.
©Sir Patrick

Mr handsome; I want your love conjoined with mine,
And paste your passion on my arsenal face.
©Esther

Any intruder to our love will taste the flames of fire
Our love shall soar and its wings shall spread abroad just like the determined eagle in search of food.
©Sir Patrick

Our love will triple that of Romeo and Juliet, the universe will witness a standing ovation for you and I.
©Esther

And we will be the most talk about couple on planet
Our love shall be beyond measures it will be only the two of us on this planet because when I am with you: nothing else matters.
©Sir Patrick

Even darkness will not withstand our love,
The air will breath happiness into our union and the stars will crown our love,
Only then will mother earth call our love "Love beyond measures".
©Esther

(C) Sir.Patrick & Esther Emmanuel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU