SEX TAPE 18+ BY PRINCE JOE

SEX TAPE - EPISODE 1
[The author of myself]

BY PRINCE JOE.

I knew for so long that i may not live long. My life had been simple but rigid. So rough like a rustic skin on fresh water. The way things goes make my conscience stunt into nothingness. I was 12 years of age when I lost my sister in an accident on our way to school.

Then, I knew nothing like my life is fooled of myself, even though I tried to write things right: I still gets into -- dissapointement that always make me a body of melancholy admist my mates. My sister couldn't have died, if not for my sluggishness and my account of putting things on an unserious note.

The incident actually happened like a dream that flashed my memory like the day I escaped death in the hands of bullet during a war between some gang members named:Aìyè, a very notorious people. Immediately my sister was hit by a car, I was still on a slow moon walk like my legs were gone off from my body - empty.

My sister was grumbling in pains and stress like the world is on her head,and still my legs couldn't reach faster than I can. At last,I got close to my sister: Flora, I looked in her eyes and held her hands tight like a committed Christian has I stylishly dropped her left hand which fastly landed on the floor like a broken bottle, my eyes was soaked with tears like a timed bomb ready to exploid even when I was still in a stage of ignorance, I fear nothing, but at that moment - it was silence. After few minutes, I was gathered by some men and women who helped me rescued my sister to a nearby hospital. Still, I was lost - silence.

My clothe stained with blood like a butcher but I still couldn't fathom what my sister was going through and why she was taken to the hospital.

An old man moved closer to me in the hospital,he have been observing my standing almost an hour.

"My son, why not take a chair and rest". The old man said.

I looked at him with a fake expression on my face running through my bones like I should stamp him till death. He didn't even mind my silence has he held my hands outside the hospital. When we got outside, he stretched his body lower than before to balance with my height inother to speak to me like we are mates,I guess.

"My son,I know how you feel,right now. But,you need to understand something that we are not of this world, you hear?" The old man concluded has I nodded in a negative sense which bewildered the old man of his expression.

My mind is deep. Very dark and stoned. I know nothing but I knew what I was seeing and I can relate it with just a theatrical release of nature being an experimental world. The old man smiled and spanked  my head to regain consciousness.

But, I was still not in a move though tears had already gathered in my eyes to flow but I still held onto myself like nothing happened.

"Son,why are you crying?" The old man asked in an indisposed manner.

"You're too scary!" I sharply concluded.

The old man faked an ugly smile has he carried me higher and dropped me flat. I struggled to stand with my last breath  has I ran into the hospital  to examine the situation my sister was. Two nurses ran out and held me apart at different hands to show me what my eyes needed not to see but for me to have see the body, my mind was dead and fired like nothing ever existed.

Both nurses dropped me like a paper when they discovered that my body was already generating heart. My eyes was blindfolded. Ripples of tears gushing out from my veins like a dead body. Nobody came to meet me again. I was left alone with my sister's corpse. I can't touch nor hold her hands. A solitude that kept dirge in my throat.

This was how my story started. On a rough note that claim to be a survival. I, Adetoye, Akin. The only son of Senator Adetoye, Jacob. You're  surprised? My father is a rich man. A man known to be financially sound. Academically great. What else? He is handsome,dark in complexion too.

Few months after the death of my sister,my father became rich. I mean very rich like a bastard fellow.Who knows if he used my sister,that wasn't my thinking, because he do tell me that the day he would become rich would be like a dream, so, i counted it has a dream. God's miracle.

This is the author of myself, what next?


To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU