BODY OF LOST THOUGHT BY JOLADE

Body of lost thought

Let my body drink into the melodies of the night. And my eyes damp every night fireflies.
Let my heart flow backwards to its vein, and a simple loose of wild side
Let me drink to stupour the blood of the unannoited , and write storms like the chosen
Let me fill up this space as i tumble rumple words like a child's play. Come we can be together
Let me know the first butter-feel-fly you felt on that muddy walk. Dart them with dot's and com's that connect my senses
Let scribble the name(s) of these in the colours of your heart, and paint memories worthwhile.
Let walk on clouds and sit where the crimson wave rests. And name mother's concubines on the stretch on her thighs.

#Jolade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU