Live on my queen by De chris


live On My Queen


Like candle in the rain
You lived your life
my love
Even thou it was not long
That's what it made to be
**************************
You're the joy of sidedness time
                  I wish
I wish to joyfully rhyme all the time
                   I know
I know you're always there
                   For me

Like mirror in the dick
You shine in me my ego
Even thou it was not clearly
That's what we are made to be
****************************
The only truth is
The hot hole of thy self
And the entre hover of myself
Which you made but not by yourself

For like breeze in the rain
You blow our joys away
Even thou it was not really
That's how you are made to live
****************************
*princess*! Why do you leaved ?
Thou we'd q fear share of you
But to say goodbye before our youth
Is what I goad by before you life .

For like salt in the sea ,
We lived our life my  soul !
Even thou it's so sore
That's what we create to be
****************************
            Just like a mirror
             You mirrored my life to mourn
              Even thou I may see you many more
               That's what silence made you to me
Just as the lord did to death
So you would do my dear .
            Live on my love
            Live 'on my heart
            Live on my princess
            Leave all; till we meet again

©De~Chris ✍
Christionodinaka@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU