Bizarre convocation by De chris




BIZARRE CONVOCATION


On my way to heaven
I meet you angel of war
whose mouth is the sword of ages
You're asked to speak unknown language
on behalf of son of many deities
Thou , you're made to been fighting wars of pity.
When the war is almost over
your back attracted the face
for who to settle the war you cased .
plant a tree in me and hold Euphrates to see the garden of eden

Made away with my heart and deny me yours -    
     post lot of lust in me
leaping and celebrating at the mountain
Tours and opened the opposite of you
Closed ye outside with the key of anguish

In the morning you ask for my friendship
Gave me lines of hear-war at night
you mean the world to me and make a war to fight
Bellicose i am ;not for war in my heart
         you have all i need
         you are  i need
         still can't get all i want .

Compunctious ; been the other
For unknown language i spoke
At the gate of the heavy heart i meet you as a warrior
The door i short, for warriors are made to be at battlefield
I stayed away from you,for you've generate much combatable  friends ,
Woe to the one who stands against your well.

Why d you then took me to the mountain
Life without the knowledge of going
Thou i didn't asked much
Not a kiss from you
Good bye could had been a heaven .

Whats the good bye for ?
I'm not leaving you to strife
thou i left ; 'cos a battle hand is close
yes i did , but not to stop you from fighting
I departed from you ,so the war to be yours

The war you caused in my world,overtakes my city
a war that kept heart in grand piano
Oh! heaven,can Sodom still make use of harp to sing unto you ?
Can the silent speech at Gomorrah be heard ?
The golden pillars of Babylon can it stand again?
Are Egyptians still witnessing the ten plagues ?
Or! is it b'cos of pharaoh that made my people not to see Canaan?

Not at all says the other
For someone has signed ownership of everything ,
No need of promise land
for grandam of the garden of eden has raised to find
favour on our face
Thus ,we cerebrate and fight
but not of the mountain .
permit us to keep bones for nature to take care of.

©De Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU