1996 BY PRINCE JOE.

------ 1996.

Beneath this fence,
I subjected my face away from my existence
Somethings are outspoken like waterfalls
Not of the hands we hold like rumble rainbows
But of the extent of our feelings into ourselves.
Stranded by voices of  emotions
We are dark papers here -
Nothing smell in shades of colors
Everything is a little broken thing.
It's survival here & my father know nothing,
Well, running is the measurement of your existence
I perfumed my father's image into reality,
He resurrected & began to fight against ghost
No. This is not the war i called you for
A boy is always the master here -
Age is at the peak of your existence
Find survival elsewhere
Because we are names soaked into bucket of war
Nothing smell perfectly like ourselves.
We are rent memories,
I mean, finding burnt sounds in a body of
Incomplete lyrics
It sucks here, the battle my brother never
Fought left with his emptiness
I swear, boys are rooms painted in colorless ideas,
We still don't know where we are going/coming
That's why I believed my mother's skin when she threw me
Into songs & i became dark and void.

#Princejoe
#poetryislife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU