POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH JUDIASKY.

WELCOME to today's  INTERVIEW with our prolific writer - JUDIASKY.

HOST - PRINCE JOE
GUEST - JUDIASKY

Host: I guess people really wants to know who our guest is,Introduce yourself,sir.

Guest: My name is - Judiasky.

Host: Sound deep. Sir,what brought, Judiasky?

Guest: Actually there is nothing too special about it but I was just thinking alone with my thought and my eyes were all gazing at the skies tracking to no where and I remembered that saying  that says
The sky is your limit

So I brought JUDE and SKY then formed the name.... Judaisky MEANING (JUDAISKY AIMING THE SKY)

Host: Wow! Beautiful. If so, do the name have any effect in your daily life,and what are they if so?

Guest:Yes!
It keeps reminding me that I haven't reached the sky.

Host: Great. Ok. Can you briefly tell a story about how you started writing?

Guest: Well, I became a writer outbox envy and jealous...

Back then in secondary school, my friends could wrote something and I was very annoyed with myself and envy cos I know and believe I can write like them but I didn't know how to start.

So I began to make an enquiry till I became what I am today.

Host: Interesting. Great move. Do tell us your challenges so far in writing and how you overcome them?

Guest:Time is the most thing I have ever encountered and also other people's progress have been helping me to deal with time cos I don't want to be left behind...

Laziness is also playing its own trick but thank God we are pushing it small. Small.

Host:Sure. Absolutely very correct. Sir, do you have any negative feelings for criticism in writing and in what sense can you tell about criticism?

Guest: It nearly made me stopped writing when I wrote a story to be published..
I was totally down cos the words the man used then hurt a lot.

But after remembering all I was told that I shouldn't see criticism as if they are trying to make me regret even when they do, but see it as an opportunity to amend where needed to be amended.

Host: Sure.That is the essence. Sir, being a writer for some years now,what achievement have you encounter so far?

Guest: Well, I have written many of the books which I published. undergoing another one as we speak.
I have many poems to my credit -
I have featured in many blogs and sites too which I belief it was my work that took  me there.
I don't think there would have been THE BLEEDING PEN if I  wasn't a writer

Host: Brilliant one. Sir,your group BLEEDING PEN,how does it came into existence?

Guest: Well, in a nut shell, I started writing a duet with a friend then another person and like that we became many, then we decided to open a group for it and the platform bleeding pen came - Into existence.

Then we began to find purpose for it.

Host: Great. Sir, can you tell of your difference between holding a pen and a pen holding you?

Guest: Me holding a pen is when I want to write in my own, but when pen is holding me, it's inspiration driving me, just like when one is drunk and misbehaving.

Host: Brilliant. Just too beautiful to define. Sir, how do you link academic and poetry together?

Guest: Academic will help my poetry life because what i am about to embark on as a course is even poetry related course.

Host: Good to hear. Should we say poetry is an opportunity for making money like those that submit call for submission?

Guest: Call for submission is one way, but I think there are still other means which poets can money from poetry.

Host: Good. Then,what are the other ways, sir?

Guest: I believe poets are gods. word weavers.
We could combine our works and sell them as anthology either in chap book, hardcover, ebook or softcopy

We can give lectures and charge our money.
And many others.

Host: Actually,true. Sir,can you tell us the best figures of speech you love using in your writing, and why?

Guest: Simile
Paradox
OXYMORON
Personification
Irony
Sarcasm

Host:Wow! Beautiful devices. But why them?

Guest: Because my diction or pattern revolved in them.
After writing, i do I try to explain or define my works base on figures of speech, I found out they fall into them, especially oxymoron.

Host: I laud your observation. Brilliant. Sir, can you drop your writing poetry for 36billion dollars,if yes, why and if No,why?

Guest:Lol, it simply means I am selling  my life, my breathe..

After selling it and collecting the money, I will just die and after dying, it's another set of  people that will spend the money.
I can't give up my writing adventure for money.

Host:Smiles. fixed heart. I love that.Sir,what is the worst thing you ever done during the period  of writing before now?

Guest: Pride once took over me and I hated the omen then.

Host: Hmmm.pride. That sound terrific. Sir,what is the difference between a writer and a poet, with three examples of them each?

Guest: A poet just deal With poem alone in my[own little understanding] but a writer can be a poet, an author,or essayist.

Host: Great. Sound good. Sir,in your writing, we have noticed you'd put some rhymes into consideration, do you really love rhymes before or it's just a start up development or even part of you?

Guest: I love rhymes, I would have been using rhymes even in my articles, if possible.

Host: Hmmm. Sound crazy. Why such,sir?

Guest: Because  rhymes alone add some kind of aura flavor to my works, it's a special condiment on its own.

Host: Good to hear that. Sir,can you tell the difference between Dictions and poetic language?

Guest: Diction is my own choose of words and poetic language are the necessary words or phrases which are just meant to be used or seen in poetry.

Host:Nice. Sir, what's your best quote ever that keep inspiring you or anything?

Guest: They are  mainly general quotes,
And they feed my inspiration and Laziness to continue.

Host: Keep soaring. Sir, can you kindly tell us briefly - about your relationship,dating or single?

Guest: I am single.

Host: Really? With your experience. I guess something is wrong. Why single then?

Guest: It's simply complicated.

Host:Hmmm. I guess right. In 10 lines, define NATURE related to POETRY?

Guest: The heart of all_
The god of all in all_
The visible wind aloft minds
Giving mankind vision of different kinds.
Nature, the sole of poetry
Romantic poet are rich in poetry_
For the commune with nature
And send down its tales to honor.
Where life is cherished to the crest
Poetry had weaved nature to manifest.

Host: strengthen lines. I love it. Sir,what can you briefly say about the movement of page poets of now?

Guest: It's not encouraging. It just need hands, connection.

If son of men could value poetry like they value the Jargons they are singing today and call it music, everybody would love poetry and also want to be called one.

Host:Good to hear that too. Sir, any flair for Spoken words poetry and why?

Guest:Of course I am into it.
SPOKEN WORD gives one more chance to express his or herself and then your voice would be heard....
Sometimes, we don't just want to read, we want to hear and see.

Host:Good. Sir, Can you tell us the things you love writing about in poetry?

Guest: nothing per say,
But I try to bring things that happens and things that revolve into book.

Which fall into
LOVE AND
FREEDOM.

And sometimes, I write base on things happening to me.

Host: Great. Sir,do you believe in those that say: tragedy inspires the mood of a writer to ink a poem?

Guest: No! but to me: everything inspires.

Host: Ok. Why do everything inspires. Do you mean you have written about everything in this world or in what sense,more details,sir?

Guest: We are humans. author. creative. Our thinking faculty and many things detects and discern things around us..

I'm simply being inspired with things around me, as things changes, inspiration changes because even the world changes..

I can't finish writing the whole things in the world cos they keep changing and I have to adapt and also keep writing and writing.

Host: Great one. I love that. Sir, where do you think/hope to meet your writing in the next 20 years?

Guest: Only a man without vision and sense will stoop low...

I don't just want my work to be seen all over the world, I want my works to be used in schools, blogs and many companies and organizations.

Host: Great impact, Vision. Lastly, for other budding poets and prolific writers too,what do you have to say like an advice in their speed of becoming better from with your experience?

Guest: Determination is nothing when nothing is done to determination...

He who is able to overcome is close to victory.

He who shakes Laziness in hand has already welcomed stagnancy as a guest..

Lastly Slow and steady wins the race.

Host: Great. Thanks for your time spent. More wits, sir.

Guest: you're welcome.





The end.






ABOUT THE GUEST.

My name is Ojindu C. Jude also known as JUDAISKY.
A budding writer whose work has inspired many lives with many, a living testimony.
I am also one writer, instrumentalist, actor and orator.
My love for any work of art can never be comprehended by any mortal.

JUDAISKY is art and art is JUDAISKY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU