ABUSE DUET BY JOSEPH JASEF ANDWINIFRED FELIX

A DUET
TITLED
ABUSE
___________________________
ABUSE

Oh no, this is not right,
Cant you see a stain on my white,
You pugnacious Rich Bitch,
You splashed water on me yet no sorry cause you are a son of a tovarich.
Your bodyguards gave a life time beating,
All for I came Ranting.

Police came, joy in my heart,
For I thought they will defend my right,
But at the sight and bribe of Dollars they apprehended me,
For 120 hours the sky I couldn't see.
Locked up In a horrible room,
So worse even than a public Restroom.

Oh! My right is trashed!
I am clogged and bashed,
He even came to threaten to send to jail,
I couldn't reach my family, couldn't get through a mail.
Alot of innocent souls like me locked up in the cell.
Oh No!, When will I be free who can tell.

Yea we chant fundamental human right in schools,
Do we truely make it a tool?
Yet we call it a constitution,
Some used while others flung into the ocean.
Abuse yea I was Abused!
Who shall I Accuse?.

JOSEPH JASEF
2017©
____________________________

ABUSE

I hate this fate
Dark and lonely behind his gate
Beaten! battered! I'm now a dirty slate

I used to be his 'juicy peaches"
But his rude fist always gifts me these stitches,
"You slut! You are like those bitches"
But he has forgotten my sacrifices before his riches.

His words pierce me like merciless arrows,
Slicing my heart, cutting my bone marrow,
With agony, I wish to be like the sparrows,
I didn't marry this beast with thoughts so shallow.

I am boiling with volcano,
I wish to spit fire like a dragon
How can my kinsmen steal my pride?
Feeding me with poisoned lollipops
Trying to silence every growing foetus,
Ashawo! They scream in disgust
How can I retell this creepy tale?
How can I say my father is the father of my son?

Nature has closed her ears,
For these moans are against her rule.
But please mother, I never wanted his rod to enter my back hole"
I never wanted to be his "midnight night prostitute"
All I wanted was to wear my cloaks and be a priest.

Written by
Winifred Felix
____________________________

JOSEPH JASEF
WINIFRED FELIX
©2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU