BOTTLE BY PRINCE JOE

[ Bottle ]

i am cold here

with faded colours & the

meaning of my covered skin means

my flesh has inherited your father's sadness.

Like father always say: anything could kill you & i. you never can complete the phrase of life.
how strange my sister made love to a god
& gave birth to god-head.

sometimes, seeing myself running tells
me i am more than what i think.
 
tell me how your mother feel seeing your

father dying again & again
like the sweat of your skin that taste

like the loneliness, belief, salt, or maybe soft songs that makes the voice of a door to shout:Alihamdulilah.

I have learnt bottles are tools that looks like
guns; so when we hold them in replace of something we forget that death lives in bottles more like  suicide.

#Princejoe
#Poetryislife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU