SUNFLOWER [FOR ELIZABETH]BY PRINCE JOE

Sunflower
[For Elizabeth]

I plugged in a diverse Language directly from your emotions - you ran into my line;
For a shelter: in a role of bewildered stand -
I picked up my strength and left to the best
Of my strength within your lines,
You threw yourself into a song - we both filled with voices,
Voices holding a brief of meaningful messages,
Voices of mixed passion - I knew your lines are epic,
The battles you never fought left with your last tears,
With your fine picture speaking like wet bones,
With your smiles hugging the transformer of a line,
& we both knew the impact of slant verses
In a pure storyline - just in an unwanted city,
I laugh in darkness because my heart is a bliss.
Sometimes, you let the peak of yourself
Make a reason for your life:
We are not scavengers,
We are not bloody seers,
We are not dirty rainbows,
We are frustrated shadows,
We are not - my last line ran into a body,
Not yours: because the details of a note;
Is like a Suncity behind a burning stream;
So when we speak in volume of silence readers:
We fall into the oceans of lost,
But don't get lost - just stay strong,
Always be yourself - if possible.




#Princejoe
#poetryislife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU