I AM A GAY BY PRINCE JOE

I AM A GAY
       -After burnt men by Romeo oriogun.
.
Don't read these lines with your eyes. But, read with your open mind. How can I define gay men without burning myself into an unborn being.

I asked  a brother that; who are gay men?
He said:
-Gay men are sex beings
-Gay men are merry-coloured
-Gay men are light-hearted

Can you kiss a true gay without running into your mother's womb for another re-born? Gay men have no mission. They don't have a language.

I have watched a lady sleeping with her shadow and later got pregnant. See madness. Child of the world.

Is this world not running to the abode of 666?.

I realized gay men are lackadaisical being. Gay men don't die easily. But they're not immortal.

For this poem. I have slept on a alter of another's man dream. Don't be a scaremaonger.

If you want to live peacefully:
Jot your words underneath your palms and see how you will glow.

Am about to become a gay. But, dont tell me how to do it. Just tell me how gay men die beside another man's grave.

I love my wife with passion. But, I can't hold a minute sex with her. But, I can tell her how I enjoyed sleeping with another's man.

Don't tell me how death kills gay men. But tell me how many  men have died of being a gay.

A man told me he woke up on a bed with another's man. I swear he told me he never knew how he got there. Are you not a gay like that?

If you see a gay calling himself one. Don't talk to him. But, tell him how he will die when his ashes will  no longer be found.

As written by:
Adeniran Joseph
      Prince joe
      2-0-1-7
[POETRY IS LIFE]

#Save_a_soul_now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU