FREE-STYLE BY PRINCE JOE

FREE-STYLE
.
Who will free me from this garbage gaga of prison?
When my lips as opposed an homicide from birth,
To gaze through and underneath a Scarlet rainbow,
That shows me the geodesy and numbers of stars.
.
I could no longer understand language of the living.
Cos I have trekked from a Noble city to a burnt city.
Am I not dislplaying the insanity of my forefathers?
Cos a child once told me insanity is free of styles.
.
I remembered the boy said we are all in same sane,
Which every ostentatiously displays their distress,
To gain sympathy at any moment for a life-saving.
So as to get up from a shattered homes to reality.
.
If humans are psychological not fit to work a day,
Then  humans are not from pieces of burnt morrow,
Cos we are like a wind that rise at no particular time.
Now I know this world can't be free from insanity.

As Written by:
Adeniran joseph
      Prince joe
       2-0-1-7
[POETRY IS LIFE]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU