Eclipse of a Virgin Seven by prince Joe.




ECLIPSE OF A VIRGIN
CHAPTER SEVEN


Florence spent about two month in prison. With that, no hope again. She's already given a clothes that looks just like a prisoner. Everything all went not good enough any more. Chika still couldn't hook up with amaka. He combed all over Lagos, going to her friends, but not found. Chika felt unhappy. While he was in his room, having a Nap. His phone ring as he picked immediately.

"Hello, it's me amaka"

Chika couldn't reply as he looked at the phone screen with a fainted mood. Doubting if truly he was dreaming or not:he picked.

"Yes, amaka. Where are you?".

"Don't asked me. You betrayal".

"Ah! How come, I can't betray you, trust me. Let just meet. We need to talk. I will surely explain everything to you".

"No! don't you look at your phone very well, am not in Nigeria". Amaka added.

"Ahh! But where do you go?  And you refuse to tell me anything". Chika burst into tears.

"Tell you what?  Chika, you message me that you don't love me again. If not for my very good friend ,florence. That adviced me to find my way out. I wouldn't be here talking to you".

"Florence!Good friend? You need to know what florence did to me during your absence. She was just.....".

Amaka stopped the conversation, as she switched off her phone. Immediately, chika called:switched off. Like three times, still, the same thing. Chika's mind became weak as never expected. He sat on the floor, breathing heavily. He took the phone again, and called:swiched off. Within some hours the atmosphere faded away.

After some months, Mr. Macus came back from China. On getting home. His wife diverted her to another house. But she never disclose the reason for her actions, untill Mr. Macus got to know that his only daughter was not around. Mr. Macus became annoyed as he gave his wife a thunder slap.

"Oh God! You slapped me, just because of your stupid daughter".

"Shut your trap!  You idiot, no matter what amaka could do to you. Can't you deal with her, or punish her. Or are you not matured to give birth to her?".

" I tried to curb her, but.....".

Mr. Macus added frankly.

"But what?  Now, where is she? I give you 3 hours to find her, or else you will regret the day you were born".

Mrs.Macus, which is called 'witch' left the house, to find for amaka. But on her way, her car got breaked down. She tried to fixed it, but couldn't get the actual problem. The cloud was already getting dark. Almost getting late. After few minutes, a trailer lost its break, coming towards the direction where Mrs. Macus was. Suddenly the trailer.


To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU