IMMORTAL BY PRINCE JOE

*IMMORTAL*

I am a debt in the hands of a nightfall,
Dwindling into dazzlement of stiff ocean.
I never took debris with me to an homicide,
But I took my burnt ashes before another night.
.
I remembered countless time I slept with an eye,
To an open rise dawn of another burnt morning,
There I met my mirror broken into pebbles of death.
Can you feel how I felt underneath a burning flame?
.
Death is still our ecology till the world wallowed,
Into dreams of counting the dead stars to rapture.
Have you witness equinox in this present century?
Where night and day are of each length of the same.
.
If you want to die a million time and rise again to life,
Dump your body to gallop into a boiling-lake of fire,
Then you see your ashes rising like smokes in day,
Because immortals are burnt ashes that rise-again.

As Written by:
Adeniran Joseph.
    Prince Joe.
     2-0-1-7
[POETRY IS LIFE]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU