How I struggle to hell by prince Joe.

HOW I STRUGGLE TO HELL
.
In the beginning, the world became another,
From the grass-root cruel of sadness,
Where cloud welcomes darkness with anxiety,
Words were separated from words.
.
The atmosphere became pregnant with fear,
Like eclipse of the sun that slaps the moon,
Voices were created from voiceless souls,
Where seers preached with holy tongues.
.
The womb of life became loops of hope,
That melt minds in one stage like a drunkard,
We plugged out fruits from Adam's tree,
With an ark that signify death.
.
I took my eyes on a run to a place,
Where life rebirth another life from agony,
My body got bleached from walls of Lucifer,
My tears couldn't quench the pains.
.
I remembered several strokes of warning,
Mama and uncle Sam shared me those days,
To know life is a shadow that never talk,
With memory that heaven help those who help themselves.
.
POETRY IS LIFE
       2017
[ALL RIGHT RESERVED)

Comments

Unknown said…
This is an interesting write. Strong and thick message!
Kudos, brother

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY INVOICE ON A TALK WITH PRECIOUS PEN

SURVIVAL[FICTION] BY CHUKWUEBUKA HARRISON ANINZE

ADIRE HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2017 BY AHMED JAMIU